Friday prompt for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is “instructions.” Write instructions for anything you know how to do. As detailed or as rambling as you’d like.
For Mental Health.. Meditate.
As a yoga and meditation trainer by profession I would love to share basic intructions on meditation to lead a peaceful or I say to maintain calm in stressful situation on today’s #SoCS prompt “Instruction”
Every other day at almost every corner of the world news about hatred, negativity is spreading like wild fire. In these situation it is difficult and challenging to maintain mental imbalance and it is a serious issue as directly or indirectly it affects our mind. Most of the time we dont even realize it.
Its always better to spare a few minutes to meditate. If you Start your day with meditation you will feel whole day energetic and positive. If you can’t spare time at morning atleast meditate before you sleep. In short, day or night include the practice of meditation in your daily life for maintaining your mental health.
1. Sit or lie (whatever comfortable or suitable) at a quiet place.
2. Close eyes inhale then slowly exhale.
3. Concentrate on breathing.
4. Push any thought that comes to your mind, try to focus on breathing pattern. Keep your mind free of thoughts, problems. Your focus should be on breathing. Initially it will be difficult but with daily practice one can achieve the result.
5. Meditate and lead a healthy life. It really help to remain calm in a stressful situations and there are many other benefits too. Keep practicing and lead a healthy positive life.
You must be logged in to post a comment.