Won Once Again…😊😊
Hello Bloggers. Pleasure to announce once again I got nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you Snigdha for nominating me.😊
I believe Award Nomination in blogging world motivates to keep on writing and sharing creative work. It boosts confidence of a writer who is not professional like me.
I see award as a proof that my work is getting noticed and loved by fellow bloggers and that feeling satisfies the writer that resides inside me. Thank you again Snigdha for giving me these beautiful feeling of satisfaction once again that my work is accepted, loved and is touching readers heart😊
About Snigdha who nominated me.. Though we recently got connected, i will describe her as a beautiful talented girl from Delhi, India who loves to share her experiences of life, travel, cooking and everything that she feels should be shared with readers through her blogpost https://bookoflyf.wordpress.com/
I love her writing.
Thing I see common between me n Snigdha is her and mine description behind writing. My intension behind writing blogs too is to pour out my heart through posts, coz as a person I am introvert but there is a lot of things that I felt I should share with the world.. my feelings, thoughts, experiences.
Now As per rule of VBA
Here are Seven Things about me that defines me as a person perfectly.
1. I love my pets.. They are my cute little winged best friends.
2. I believe in simplicity in the way of living, speaking and also i follow simplicity in my writing.
3. My first love is reading but I enjoy writing . Besides writing i love to click nature.
4. I am not a social person. Sadly Most of the time people mistaken it as I got attitude. i love to spend time alone with nature.
5. I love to read horror stories especially in the midnight..wierd, I know😄
6. Rains for me is stressbuster. No matter how low or sad and bad my mood is.. Rains never fail to bring smile on my face.
7. I can keep staring at the dark sky admiring Moon for hours… I just love Moon.
About nominating fellow bloggers I will skip these step as most bloggers that I follow maintains award free site.
I love awards as I see it as a token of love from fellow blogger who admires and loves my writing.Thank you.😊😊
You must be logged in to post a comment.